Information posted on Zamego is obviously publicly available. Our servers are located in the United States, European Union, and elsewhere in the world where Zamego has facilities. Therefore, if you choose to provide us with personal information, you are consenting to Zamego collection, use, disclosure of your personal information and to the transfer and storage of that information.
Zamego collects and stores the following personal information:
- email address, phone numbers, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information;
- computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from Zamego and ad data (all through cookies - you can take steps to disable the cookies on your browser although this is likely to affect your ability to use the site);
- other information, including users IP address and standard web log information.
Zamego uses users; personal information to:
- provide our services
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- encourage safe trading and enforce our policies;
- customize, measure, and improve user experience and our services, content, and advertising
- deliver targeted marketing, service updates and promotional offers to you according to your preferences;
- do other things for users as described when Zamego collects the information.
Zamego doesn't sell or rent users; personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without users explicit consent. Zamego may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates others rights, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety.
Zamego may also share personal information with:
- affiliates who help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and provide joint services. (Our affiliates will market only to users who ask them to).
- service providers who help with our business operations.
- third-party websites and publishers so ads (or the content of the ads) published on Zamego can also be published on a broader array of venues or information vehicles.
Registration and sharing through third-party services
Zamego may offer single sign-on services that allow you to use third party login credentials to sign into Zamego, With your permission, Zamego may also transfer profile information contained in your third-party profile. Zamego may also, for your use, enable you to import information about who you are connected, as well as enable you to share information with those third-party sites (other than listings), at your discretion.
Communications and email tools
Zamego may automatically scan and manually filter email messages sent via our communication tools for malicious activity or prohibited content, but Zamego does not permanently store such messages. If you use our tools to send content to a friend, Zamego doesn't permanently store your friends; addresses or use or disclose them for marketing purposes.
To report spam from other users, please contact customer support.
Access, Modification, and Deletion
You can see, modify or erase most of your personal information by reviewing and modifying your posting on the "Classifieds User Menu" page, by logging onto “Login” or by contacting customer support to review any personal information Zamego stores that is not available on Zamego. There may be a charge associated with such requests but these will not exceed the amounts permitted by law. Zamego deletes personal information when Zamego no longer need it for the purposes we described earlier. Zamego retains personal information as permitted by law to resolve disputes, enforce our policies; and prevent bad guys from coming back.
If you have further questions, you can write to the Zamego:
PO BOX 1233
or you may contact customer support.
Zamego uses lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure, but as you probably know, nothing's perfect, so Zamego makes no guarantees.
Zamego or our service providers may use "cookies" (small files placed on your hard drive) on certain of our pages to help analyze our web page flow; customize our services, content and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety.
A few important things you should know about cookies are that:
- You are always free to decline cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of some of our sites or services. For more information on your choices about accepting cookies, consult your browser help function.
Zamego sometimes work with service providers who may place cookies on your computer to serve and measure the effectiveness of ads on our or our advertising partners behalf and collect anonymous information about how you use websites owned by Zamego and its affiliates. This information allows them to help us customize our content and advertising. Zamego does not allow these companies to collect any personal information about you using these cookies.
Zamego may update this policy at any time, with updates taking effect when you next use the site or after 30 days, whichever is sooner. If Zamego or our affiliates are involved in a merger or acquisition, Zamego may share personal information with another company, but this policy will continue to appl